What Grizzlebeard likes about the series "All Creatures Great and Small"

A Dying Breed (Season 3)
James and Siegfried walk into the modern milk parlor and talk about so-called “progress” and James asks: “I wonder who suffers more, men or the animals?”

Alarms and Excursions (Season 3)
Tristan gets Nathaniel Adamson to make a speech at the bell-ringers' final gathering: "Thanks lads. Thanks for your company. And thanks for all the many happy hours I spent in it. And I’ll say this, too. Things is bad. Skies are black. And they’ll be a bloomin' sight blacker before this lot’s all over and what has to be done, has to be done. And I know, and you know that bells in that parish church’ll ring again, and I hope that we’re all still here to hear’em."

And all the old men weep and he says a poem:

May good ringers flourish
May bad ringers mend
May change-ringing last
till the world is an end
And when we meet
May we meet in brotherly love
And when we pass from here
May we meet in that tower above.


Then they join hands and sing “Auld Lang Syne.”

Get the series here.