The Church and The Land
Here's the beginning of a running list. I have not made up my mind what I think of these, but they seem like good ideas. And I bought some locally made honey for my sore throat. I have always hated honey, but just changed my mind. I mean, just look at it!
Explore:
- Access to Farms (a British program that helps students and farms interact).
- American Farm School (in Greece! The high school program seems the best).
- Community Supported Agriculture from the USDA (with a wonderful set of resources).
- Eat Wild (with links to local farms state by state).
- Growing New Farmers (help for new farmers, unfortunately, only in New England so far).
- Indiana Beekeeping School
- National Catholic Rural Life Conference
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service (with internships posted for those who want to learn to farm).
- Small Dairy.com (with links to local dairies and dairy internships--and this is no hobby).
- The Farm School (trains students and adults).