Winter Origami Paper

Trying to find a use for all the scrap paper I accumulate, I finally discovered a solution that served something I was already doing.  I did not want to purchase origami paper but doing origami with looseleaf is only so satisfying.

My creative sister suggested water-color spatter with toothbrush to make scrap paper interesting.  So in ten minutes last night I made the following.  On the back of the paper are old notes and bonus questions from some Ancient History exam.  On the front, water color.  I trimmed the sheets into squares and the scraps from these sheets into squares and made a crane.  The rest of the paper I'll use for origami or give to someone to use for origami.  At least . . . that is . . . until winter ends, which is soon!  It was fifty degrees fahrenheit today!

1 comments:

Origami said...

Nice Post ............

Origami Kit For Dummies gives you all the material you need to get started in origami.

Download Your Free Copy of World Famous Origami e-book! it's really Free!!!

Happy Origami!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails